Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's raining Deals

Man spends Rs.200 for a Rs.100 thing that he really wants. Woman spends Rs.100 for a Rs.200 thing that she doesn't need. And for those of you looking for the best deals on things that you really need, I suggest a couple of sites where it's raining deals - www.koovs.com, www.dealivore.com and www.snapdeal.com

How it works for customers?

  • Take a look at their website.
  • Check the discounts offered on various promos. These are usually services, like Food, wellness, medical benefits, adventure sports, etc.
  • Make a payment on the website and carry the printout to the vendor.
  • Avail of the service.

How it works for merchants?

  • Gets them visibility from consumer base.
  • Small profits from huge consumer base is as good as having huge profits from little consumer base.

I used Koovs.com once where I got a complete master health checkup worth 2000 bucks for about 500. See the below widget for today's deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment